New analog conditioning module for heat flux + temperature sensors
- 2 high quality 24bit inputs for heat flux + temperature signals
- 1 synchronisation digital input
- 1 0-10V or 4-20mA analog input for advanced functions
- Two 0-10V analog outputs
- Two digital outputs
- Options for time-based window tests and customized sequences (mini PLC).
Dedicated to thermal control.
It is a complete system with multi-signal acquisition and signal processing programs with integrated outputs.Inputs:
Viewing and programming by 3 lines LCD and two programming buttons, dropdown menu tree.
- 4 heat flux or thermocouples
J-K-T type , or up to 2 active sensors,
- 4 0-10V or
4-20mA analog inputs with automatic detection, or digital inputs type NPN,
PNP or floating,
- 4 digital PNP inputs (shared with analog or PNP outputs).
- 6 PID or hysteresis regulators,
- Derivative and Zero Functions,
- Target Temperature for radiative sensors,
- Integrated Multi-task Sequencers (max. 4).
- 4 opto-coupled outputs adapted for alarm
applications or regulation (modulated power MPW),
- 2 analog outputs 4-20mA,
- 2 digital PNP outputs.
Regulators are programmed internally.
- Realtime processing of signals: low-pass filtering, derivative, phase advance.
- PID or Hysteresis regulation based on available signals. Internal, Digital or Analog outputs.
- Industrial communication protocol with compatible software or systems (RS-485).
Same functionnalities than aDDa-R+S, without advanced sequence programming nor screen. Ideal for data acquisition system or functionnal regulation or detection purposes (flow front, exotherm peak, end of cure detection.
Like aDDa-MM (aDvanced Data
acquisition-Measure), aDDa-M uses 24bits A/D device and embed a C-programmed microcontroler.
Allow direct measurement of heat flux and temperature (J,K or T kind with integrated cold junction compensation).
Share the same RS 485 bus.
Version +O has one opto-coupled digital output for alarm
or regulation purposes.